While we don’t specifically cater to special needs, we have had all sorts of kids be successful at Jefunira Camp! We would love to speak with you about your child with special needs, and if we are the right camp for them.
- Camper safety is our number one priority and we take allergies very seriously! We are therefore a peanut-free camp.
- You will complete a detailed medical information form during registration. Please include any and all relevant information. Each counselor will receive this information for his/her campers. We also welcome you to contact us in advance of camp to talk through any concerns or specific instructions you may have.
- All medications (including inhalers and EpiPens) and topical treatments must be checked in with the Office and will be kept in a secure storage container which can only be accessed by our staff.
Yes, you can pay with a credit card.
Enrollment will open January 5. To enroll, please click on the enroll now link at the top of any page of our website.
We believe in the power of summer camp for every child! Each summer, we offer thousands of dollars in scholarships to families in need. Please note that we receive many scholarship requests and unfortunately, we cannot accommodate everyone. We sure try our best though!
To request a scholarship, families must first complete a camper application including selection of preferred session of enrollment. Families must also complete a scholarship application. Both the camper and scholarship application are done online. If you are requesting a scholarship, you will have the option to select “scholarship” in the payment section. You will then be directed to the scholarship application. Scholarship request will be reviewed only after both camper and scholarship applications have been completed and submitted. We notify families of our decisions related to financial aid in mid-March.
Yes, extended care is available every day. Families will be billed for hours used after their last session at Jefunira Camp.
No. All activities take place on site.
Yes, please email or call the camp office (650 388 9080) if your child will be absent. Thank you.
In the payment section of the camper application, you will see several payment options. All balances must be paid by April 1.
We believe that the value of Jefunira Camp is the fun that each camper experiences as well as the growth of self-confidence and self-esteem. A big part of the fun and social growth is the bonding a camper has with other campers and with the counselors. A two weeks session allows for much stronger bonding and more growth. But we also realize that it can be hard to find a two-week block that works, so we do offer one week enrollment options.
We try to send enrollment notices one to two weeks after we receive your application.
Yes, many families enroll their children for multiple sessions. The schedules vary from session to session to ensure that returning campers are engaged.
Yes. We make every effort to grant grouping requests.
- Log in to your account at https://jefuniracamp.campmanagement.com/campers to download your tax receipt.
- Our federal tax-ID # is 94-3200884.
Campers are grouped by grade level with each group consisting of two grade levels. Children entering grades 1-2 are grouped together, children entering grades 3-4 are grouped together and children entering grades 5-6 are grouped together.